We all know that the entire Universe is based on vibrations of different frequencies.
The Universe is Energy. People, animals, plants, thoughts, words, emotions, deeds and actions have their specific vibrations.
Blockages in the flow of Energy are most effectively repaired with a Sound.
The sound can soothe us quickly.
The sound has a healing effect.
- Deep muscle relaxation
- Mental clarity
- Alleviating physical pain, e.g. joints, sciatica, digestive, headache and migraines, damaged discs, backache, abdomen, bad circulation
- The nervous system is saturated with positive energy through the massage and this has a beneficial knock-on-effect on all the other systems (e.g. digestive, circulatory, glandular, lymphatic, cardio-vascular – all body systems are connected with each other)
- Increasing the harmonious functioning of cells, tissues and organs
- Relieving of tension and blockages
- Releasing of toxins from the body
- Letting go of present or past negative patterns, e.g. of past relationships or addictions
- Increasing energy and strength to help in our daily life
- Releasing of mental and emotional pains: low self-esteem, worries, fears, anxiety and depression
- Increasing self-confidence, creative and productive potential
- Leaving a positive feeling for oneself and others
- Achieving more balance and harmony in your life
- Experience of bliss
The subtle vibration can be very precisely directed by placing the singing bowls on or near a tensed area of the client’s dressed body.
The rich overtones take you into a very deep place inside yourself – rarely experienced by people – from there clarity may appear in the way of seeing solutions about long-held problems which may come as a flash of an image into your mind.
Everyone including children, pregnant ladies and the elderly can enjoy the positive vibrations for body, mind and soul created by the gentle massage of ‘Tibetan singing bowls’.